Sevenly: A Record Breaking Day Late
And my Sevenly schwag has arrived! Loved the packaging, stickers and info sheet, so I included that in my little photo montage :3 Last week $43,218 was donated to National Autism Association to provide kits for parents of autistic children. Last I read it was a record breaking week. Nothing confirmed yet, but totally rockin’ nonetheless!
This week’s cause benefits 1Love and provides abandoned babies and toddlers in Jamaica with food and care.
As always, do good and all schwag purchased with my own skrilla. Don’t even start no drama!
- Blog Azeroth Shared Topic: Custom-Fit Professions
- Where Ya Been, Fay?
- Fayvorite Things 6.30.12: Real Life Friend Pimpin’, No Buy Week, No Spendin’ Cheese
- Fayvorite Things 6.16.12 – Bracelets, Super Mog, WoW Nostalgia
- The Spirit of Competition 2012
- Sevenly: Do Good – National Autism Association
- Fayvorite Things 6.9.12 – WoW Lull, Tag Clouds, Blog Birthdays and Thievery.
- FayTV Episode 2: Minecraftin’ and Texture Packin in Faytown
- I AM IRONMAN!
- Fay’s World Episode 02, Podcasted: Six Epic Movies. One Epic Day!